Ends: Time limit unknown.
Both traditional and digital art accepted.
Draw the flower from Battle for Dream Island.
|More Journal Entries|
1. Anyone can join, but you have to be put through training before you become an admin.
2. Any quality/medium gijinka is accepted EXCEPT doll-maker art. Please submit only your own art, and only pieces containing gijinka!
3. Please make it clear that what you are submitting is a gijinka, and what of. The admins may not know your OC you've been drawing for years!
4. Hetalia, while it is gijinka, has such a huge fandom that we cannot accept Hetalia art, or our gallery would be overrun. There are plenty of other groups that do accept Hetalia art, though, so be sure to check them out!
5. If you come across a gijinka, can you take a minute to submit it to the group? Our focus is gijinka collection, after all. (This is not a rule, more like a request.)
6. If there are two or more folders with the same name, the one with the higher number is the one that's not full yet. Also, please submit mature art to the mature folders, no matter what fandom it belongs to. If you feel that a deviation should be in the mature folder, please send the founder/cofounders a note and they will fix it.
7. In comics and fanfictions, only the first 5 chapters/pages of each comic/fanfiction will be accepted. That way, no one has to scroll through 60+ chapters of something they're not interested in. The exceptions to this rule are the comics/fanfics already in the folders.
8. If you have any additional questions or requests, please comment on the group homepage or send a note to the founder.
Deviations in the group: Over 2,200
Group age: 10 months
Members: 286, + 2 admins
Current icon here:
Specific folder rules here:
Specific Folder RulesAnimals